Liam Neeson used to be in fancy-pants movies like Schindler’s List and Nell and Rob Roy … I mean, in 1993’s Ethan Frome, he played Ethan Frome.
At some point, though, he got really into beating people up. In 2008, he had a huge hit with Taken, where he beats people up because they kidnapped his daughter. In Clash Of The Titans, he vicariously beat people up by releasing the Kraken. (Not a euphemism.) Then his desire for action became such that he actually joined The A Team! (You probably didn’t see that one.) Last year in Unknown, he beat up everyone who didn’t recognize him. (Which was everyone.) In the upcoming Battleship, if I am understanding the premise, he’s going to fight aliens with boats.
And this Friday, in The Grey? Wolves. That’s right. Liam Neeson is fighting wolves. And I’ll be darned if, at the end of this trailer, it doesn’t look like he’s strapping on some improvised claws to punch a freaking wolf.
Blogger Linda Holmes offers some suggestions: What Should Liam Neeson Punch Next? : Monkey See
This is exactly the kind of hard-hitting journalistic questions for which I always turn to NPR.
349 Notes/ Hide
- andothernews likes this
- cofaan likes this
- cofaan reblogged this from npr
- shaylace likes this
- nochmals reblogged this from npr
- sitliviter reblogged this from npr
- walterny9707 reblogged this from npr
- thenumber28 reblogged this from npr
- soulfulcles reblogged this from npr
- squidsdealtwithit answered: The directors of BATTLESHIP.
- birdihop likes this
- thewomaninblac reblogged this from npr and added:
- canibeyour-la-woman answered: tim tebow??? just a thought
- smurfette89 likes this
- ravenreverie said: He b***h-slapped Darth Maul during their lightsaber duel in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. I think he should punch Justin Bieber, if they ever appear in a movie together.
- ravenreverie likes this
- fabien-valdu answered: he should punch schizophrenic monkeys talking ebo
- campbelltime likes this
- the-girl-that-no-one-ever-knows likes this
- a100mileslong reblogged this from npr
- bestfriendandholidayroommate reblogged this from bookwormbreakfast
- bookwormbreakfast reblogged this from npr and added:
- jeremyhoffman reblogged this from npr
- hkcavalier likes this
- bonyvo likes this
- octopiforlunch likes this
- randomcollegeguy answered: A T-Rex. Rexy has been dominant round these parts for far too long haha
- catchalls reblogged this from npr
- thosepurpleraybans reblogged this from npr
- rvnforthehills answered: He should definitely fight some crocodiles in a lake placid remake. And the climax would be him punching through the skull of a 50 ft croc.
- themagicpecilcase reblogged this from npr and added:
- dbsfernandes likes this
- allenobviously reblogged this from npr
- i-have-a-problem reblogged this from npr
- dangerousyako reblogged this from fyeahlilbit3point0
- lolableu reblogged this from npr
- midnightskyscraper answered: he should punch god.
- cindypiano reblogged this from npr
- cindypiano said: Ha!
- bigfitzp reblogged this from npr and added:
- msirismg answered: Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona
- alexarexcho likes this
- fuckyeahsarahkim reblogged this from npr and added:
- iwasneverinyour-assbutt likes this
- creativemeltdown reblogged this from npr
- jesborc likes this
- kerryannmccombs answered: Clowns. Liam should punch clowns next.
- vyvyan25 likes this
- kuznicki reblogged this from npr
- nearlyaboynick likes this